View Profile megadrivesonic

86 Movie Reviews

one word, wholesome

great animation vim, you should probably upload an mp4 version of this as well alongside the flash version we have now.

This really brings me back to the old days of sprite animations, its awesome to see how much we've all grown since then and how much we can do with those same sprites with our animation skills.

8 Game Reviews

This is a really neat idea, though for some reason not all the medals of the day have unlocked for me if you miss a day can you not unlock the previous days present?

ninjamuffin99 responds:

Nope, you gotta keep an eye on the game for those sweet medal points

This was a nice and rather cute winter themed game. Good work on it.

The game was shockingly smart, appealing simple graphics, excellent sound design, and nice gameplay. All that's missing is a trophy. Excellent work from one game dev to another.

14 Audio Reviews

Good work, It's like a boat ride in a cave river with crystals lighting the way.

I love it, Its the perfect mix of bits and spooks

To spoopy for me. jk I love this, its got a nice catchy beat to it. Especially love the bells

Falsesouth responds:

Thanks for taking the time to review this! I appreciate it! I had a good 3 hours to think and work so I did my best!

111 Art Reviews

good start to the year!

You might want to check the rating here, lol.

SoubriquetRouge responds:

whooops, fixed

This turned out great. You managed to get the art style down fairly well too.

I am a freelance artist/ voice actor and animator, why because it's my passion to make art. i take Commissions so please don't be shy and ask and I will make the drawing.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!