View Profile megadrivesonic

84 Movie Reviews

Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next one.

This was a cute short, and the animation helped sell the comedy, excellent work. I'm curious what did you use to animate this?

tyokio responds:

Thanks! It was a combination of Flash CS3 to create the rough animation and Krita for the coloring/style. The whole thing could have actually been created in krita as its actually a pretty decent program for animation (and free too!)

Holy crap, I can tell you put allot of effort forth with this animation. Amazing work, also congrats on doing this using anime studio as well.

6 Game Reviews

The game was shockingly smart, appealing simple graphics, excellent sound design, and nice gameplay. All that's missing is a trophy. Excellent work from one game dev to another.

the music is just to loud

LazyCrazyLuis responds:

I know, first game i made, obviously with problems, but thanks for stopping by!

great

i love then sprite work and it was worht the long loading time

13 Audio Reviews

I love it, Its the perfect mix of bits and spooks

To spoopy for me. jk I love this, its got a nice catchy beat to it. Especially love the bells

ChaelMusic responds:

Thanks for taking the time to review this! I appreciate it! I had a good 3 hours to think and work so I did my best!

like the australian ring to the voice, not sure it was intentional but nice nonetheless.

ATheatricalSongBird responds:

I am actually Australian so I thought I would embrace that- was definitely intentional!
Have listed the two voices in the description :)
Thanks for listening!

101 Art Reviews

Nice choice, Really love her design.

It's nice to see Ristar after all this time.

Very nicely done Tsu

I am a freelance artist/ voice actor and animator, why because it's my passion to make art. i take Commissions so please don't be shy and ask and I will make the drawing.

26, Male