megadrivesonic

Filters may affect review visibility.

101 Movie Reviews

Fantastic short, really loved the combination of traditional animation and 3d, wish more people would do that from time to time.

Pure comedy gold right here. Caveman Gaming was the best time for gamers.

the courage and aqua teen hunger force shorts were my personal favorites.

13 Game Reviews

Great start to the Tankmas ADVENTure this year. I cant wait to see more!

finally managed to beat this game, it was tough but not unfair. overall a nice short and fun platforming challenge.

JJGamez64 responds:

This is my favorite kind of review. I'm really good at these games so I have a lot of trouble balancing something like this. My wife helped me a lot and she was responsible for a lot of levels of being much easier that were pretty hard before.
And every room, especially with lots of enemies has a trick to it that's guaranteed to win. Thanks for the review!

Really love all the effort you put into making this really feel like I'm playing this game on a windows 95/98 machine. I am curious how most of this game was made using flash action script like that. Excellent job.

16 Audio Reviews

really digging the 80s/70s fusion you got going on here.

Good work, It's like a boat ride in a cave river with crystals lighting the way.

I love it, Its the perfect mix of bits and spooks

129 Art Reviews

Great Tsuyu here

good start to the year!

You might want to check the rating here, lol.

SoubriquetRouge responds:

whooops, fixed

I am a freelance artist/ animator, why? because it's my passion to make art. i take Commissions so please don't be shy and ask and I will make the drawing.

Age 30