View Profile megadrivesonic

86 Movie Reviews

That was terrifyingly accurate to the original stop motion, minus the glowing pulsating tumor nose of course.

Always a treat to see new cartoons from you. Also, the dancing crows got a laugh out of me for some reason, lol.

Amazing Animated Music Video collab here. A perfect way to celebrate sonics 28th Anniversary!

10 Game Reviews

for some reason i got the present for the 17th and not the 16th today.

BrandyBuizel responds:

that's because today is the 17th, we operate on EST time, same as the whole site

cute prototype though i feel bad for turning these little jelly creatures into juice, lol.

This is a really neat idea, though for some reason not all the medals of the day have unlocked for me if you miss a day can you not unlock the previous days present?

ninjamuffin99 responds:

Nope, you gotta keep an eye on the game for those sweet medal points

14 Audio Reviews

Good work, It's like a boat ride in a cave river with crystals lighting the way.

I love it, Its the perfect mix of bits and spooks

To spoopy for me. jk I love this, its got a nice catchy beat to it. Especially love the bells

Falsesouth responds:

Thanks for taking the time to review this! I appreciate it! I had a good 3 hours to think and work so I did my best!

107 Art Reviews

Great Tsuyu here

good start to the year!

You might want to check the rating here, lol.

SoubriquetRouge responds:

whooops, fixed

I am a freelance artist/ voice actor and animator, why because it's my passion to make art. i take Commissions so please don't be shy and ask and I will make the drawing.

28, Male