View Profile megadrivesonic

All 85 Movie Reviews

22 w/ Responses

Always a treat to see new cartoons from you. Also, the dancing crows got a laugh out of me for some reason, lol.

Amazing Animated Music Video collab here. A perfect way to celebrate sonics 28th Anniversary!

one word, wholesome

great animation vim, you should probably upload an mp4 version of this as well alongside the flash version we have now.

This really brings me back to the old days of sprite animations, its awesome to see how much we've all grown since then and how much we can do with those same sprites with our animation skills.

Really love how expressive your animation is here.

Mexican64 responds:

I only did the clean up for this

Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next one.

This was a cute short, and the animation helped sell the comedy, excellent work. I'm curious what did you use to animate this?

tyokio responds:

Thanks! It was a combination of Flash CS3 to create the rough animation and Krita for the coloring/style. The whole thing could have actually been created in krita as its actually a pretty decent program for animation (and free too!)

Holy crap, I can tell you put allot of effort forth with this animation. Amazing work, also congrats on doing this using anime studio as well.

Skitzo is still as horrifying as ever since the 20's, excellent work.

Comick responds:

Many thanks!! :D Now we just need to find these scraps a little..faster.. hehehe ;b more skitzo hopefully on the way!

I am a freelance artist/ voice actor and animator, why because it's my passion to make art. i take Commissions so please don't be shy and ask and I will make the drawing.

28, Male